Published July 3, 2007
- Added pictures to front page of piggybacked Smart Cars.
Published June 8, 2007
- I'm working on moving this website to a new hosting service. It will be on 1&1 sometime in the next month or so. I'm
out of space on Tripod, and I (and most everyone) hate the ads and pop-ups. But it is the price you pay for a free website.
Out new domain names are: jackdanmayer.com and fulltimingUSA.com. I'll probably put this site under fulltimingUSA.com since
I'm adding more content directed at technology that makes fulltime RVing a better experience. The HDT truck stuff will remain
as well, and be expanded. The Tripod site will be "frozen" once the new site is up. But I will leave it available for at least
a year those who are familiar with the content and layout. All new stuff will go in the new site(s), though.
Published February 6, 2007
Published Jannuary 30, 2007
Published January 23, 2007
Published Novenber 22, 2006
Published October 14, 2006
Published Oct.11, 2006
Published August 2, 2006
Published July 28, 2006
Published July 24, 2006
Published July 21, 2006
Published July 18, 2006
- Edits to home page, edits to Truck Electrical, added links to Blue Sea fuse centers, updated Resources page.
Published July 15, 2006
Published June 27,2006
- Added Hoppy and other tailight converter sources to Resource Listing
- Rewrote the front page.
Published May 27, 2006
Published April 16, 2006
- Added a picture of Moab jeeping to the Home page.
Published April 9, 2006
- Added various links. Modified Home page text and added links. Updated the triple towing section some more.
Published April 6, 2006
Published March 21, 2006
- Added pictures of the lot we bought in Congress, AZ at the Escapess North Ranch RV Park. About Us
- Added the volvo driveline angle file. Changed the name of the Volvo Wire Schematics page to Volvo Tech Info
- Added a section on upgrading converters from old versions to modern versions. It is at the end of the Inverter / Charger section. It has links to "How to" articles on upgrading Magnetek 6300's to Intellipower 9100's.
- Fixed a broken link to Mark Bruss's site in the electrical wiring for the trailer light converter.
- Added links to other pages in the Home page text.
- Added summary to solar regulator section
- Edits to the RV Solar section
- Added to Resources page
- Added the Resources page, containing a collection of links to interesting websites and other resources. Resource Listing
- Completed the Battery section in "RV Electrical"
- Edited the "RV Electrical" info
- Modified Backup Monitor page to describe third camera addition, and selector switch build.
- Added a section on wiring from the battery bank to the inverter in the RV Electrical and Solar section
- Added the
- Changed Other Truck Bodies page to Other Herrin Truck Bodies. Added pics of Mike McFalls 770 and Jim & Sherry Cox's 610.
- Added some pics to Our Truck Body page,and some comparisons to Mikes body.
- Added to the RV Electrical & Solar pages. There is still more, but it is getting there...
- Revised Intro in preparation for adding Solar information
- Started adding Solar sections in RV Electrical
- Added the "Bunk" project in the "Misc. Projects" page. Upper Bunk
- Added installation of the third airbag to "The Hitch" section. Text and 5 pictures.
- Added our workamping resume in PDF format to "About Us"
- RV Electrical: added pic of our solar instrumentation and AC line monitor.
- Added "Convenience box" to Miscellaneous Projects page (FRS radio holder)
- Added side-view backup camera to Backup Monitor page (on mirror stalk - views 45 degrees to passenger side)
- Added Volvo Wire Codes page
- Added the wire id's for the radio speaker wires in the Sirius Radio section.
- Edited the "Which Class 8" section.
- Added a totally revised truck body spreadsheet to the "Truck Body" page. Corrected mistakes, added 770 layout, and put
in a body dimensions calculator.
- Added a pic to "Truck Body" showing details of receiver hitch "boxing"
- Added Misc. Projects page, inserted Slide-n-lock tie downs into it.
- Added downloadable excel body layout file to Truck Body page. Changed pics to thumbnails
December 3, 2004
- Added Grounding and Neutral Bonding sections to the RV Electrical page.
December 1, 2004
- Updated RV Electrical: new drawing, added "Power Protection" section
November 30, 2004
- Added significant content to RV Electrical page
- Renamed electrical pages and reordered contents.
November 28, 2004
- added RV Inverter page
- added drawing for house battery bank in the truck
November 24, 2004
- Updated "Which Class 8" section.
- Updated "The Hitch Section" with minor edits.
November 21, 2004
- Added section on issues related to a separate house battery bank. It is a separate page accessed from the 120 volt electrical
- Added this change history page.